Bill Clinton says, "I don't think I should take any s*** from anybody about that, do you?"

AFTER A RADIO interview with WHYY, Philadelphia's public radio station, former president Bill Clinton said, "I don't think I should take any shit from anybody about that, do you?"

He was referring to a line of questioning about Hillary Clinton losing ground among African-American voters. Specifically, the Hillary campaign for president lost potential black support after Bill called Barrack Obama, "the black candidate."

Here's the tricky part: the interview was over when Clinton said, "I don't think I should take any shit from anybody about that, do you?"

Did the radio reporter screw the former president by running his statement which was made when he thought the interview was over? Or is he fair game at all times since he is a public figure?

0 comments:

Post a Comment